25 October 2010

Hurricane in life

HURRICANE time ...
nothing can be done
thunders
trees that fall
scaring dark clouds
TYPHOON
NATURE
LIFE

LIFE

Just wait
sit and wait and think
maybe not think, just wait

and wait

there nothing to do during a HURRICANE

But,

maybe the few actions can turn bad facts
into good learning for LIFE

NATURE ... LIFE

We think we know everything
technology, intelligence
CONTEMPARY LIFE

... We can´t face a "Hurricane in life" ...

LIFE

Challengers and Learning

LIFE ...

Patience and love

LIFE

Life that I couldn´t put up with some days ago
LIFE that I really enjoy
even into a hurricane

6 comments:

Dave King said...

And a blizzard of good lines! Bravo!

The lady in Red said...

Dear David,
Thanks for coming

Best wishes,

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day From Australia, I believe that life is a slow marathon not a fast sprint as you miss to much otherwise.

Tom Atkins said...

A lovely return to publishing poetry here. I have missed your wisdom.

And I love the poem's last line!

Tom

The lady in Red said...

Dear Windsmoke, thanks for visiting my blog.

Dear Tom, I hope I write much more now. Thanks

Anne said...

We never know what life will bring. Just stay safe and warm.
Glad to see you back. I too, missed your writings.